Let's go to Mecca to buy your favourite product and tip it down the sink...WHAT???
60 seconds is all it takes to get results from your skincare.
- WHY cleansing is one of the most important parts of your skincare routine.
Think about it this way...Let's go to Mecca and buy your favourite product. Now let's go home and tip it down the sink...WHAT!!! DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!!!
Don't be silly...Of course you wouldn't!! Then why would you put moisturisers / makeup / sunscreen or face masks on dirty skin?
Here's another way to look at it - would you eat your dinner from a dirty plate you used last week? Would you only use deodorant everyday instead of showering when you are going out with your friends?
Cleansing your skin removes, dirty, sweat, makeup, sunscreen, dead skin cells, pollution and excess oil from your skin. It prepares and heals your skin so you gain better results from your skincare products. Neglecting this step will slow down or reverse your results!
Here's how to cleanse your skin to get the best results
- Wash your hands with soap and water before you start
- Grab your cleanser
- Pump a small amount into your damp clean hands
- Massage all over your face, neck and décolletage (chest)
- Count to 60 or sing your favourite song while massaging the cleanser in small circles.
- You can dip your fingers in some cool water if you need more slip
- Using our washable facial sponges or a soft cloth, remove the cleanser with warm damp sponges.
- Repeat if you were wearing makeup, sunscreen, sweating, dirty or dusty
Now continue with your night time routine